Friday, May 2, 2008

Hey there Twinkle Toes - or was it Bubble Butt??

So, my sister Aislinn has been keeping me in shape over these last few weeks by going to the pool and swimming with me, or getting me to do water aerobics. I have loved just about every breathless minute of it too. She keeps me laughing almost the entire time with her comments about how she has always secretly wanted to be in syncronized swimming... or that the swimsuit I gave to her catches air in the butt and she's sure people are staring at the bubble floating atop the water as she swims... I love her. I love that she is here in Utah, and I love that she keeps me motivated and going to the pool. I love that she is trying to get me in shape (other than the round one I am already in) so I will look fantastic on the cruise. I love how she listens to me gripe about my day, and whilst I am griping she just reminds me to "Swim it off"... yup - I love her.

As for the family update - Rick has a job now! I would tell you where - but that would mean that you would be obligated to go there so he could sell you stuff.... Also, he continues to work out harder than me... I am proud of him and his charisma for working out with P90X. He's been keeping up with it better than I have been keeping up with "Debbie Siebers". He was incredibly hot before, but now - NOW he's going to take over the world with his incredible athleticism!

Jeremy went to Aruba, and he has been there all week. So, naturally - the kids have been with me all week. It has been a lot of fun having them around nonstop - but I don't love the driving people. In fact, I really hate the driving. HATE IT. I spend so much time in the car that there seems to be a permanent butt spot in my seat. But, the car - I didn't tell anyone - the car is finished. That's right... done - It's got a few quirks here and there. .. . but nothing that can't be fixed later on. I like the sea foam color - the cloth seats. Sure, it doesn't have a radio - and I think that only one wind shield sprayer sprays. I know that the heating gauge doesn't work, and right now I know that one of the fan sensors is giving me grief... but it runs. It gets REALLY good gas mileage (Which is so important right now)... and it's mine. I am grateful to have the green beasty... I really am...

For those of you that keep up with my stitching - here is one of my most recent finished works. I love this one. I don't even know what it's called, but I know that I started it, then I never finished it (Which is kind of a habit of mine - if you only knew how many stitches I really have that I haven't completed... OY VEY). Then I picked it up in March and figured that I would get to it. I finished it a few weeks ago, but Just got around to taking the pictures of it... so there it is. I am working on the teeny america one (itty bitty flag)... because I have an idea for a trio in this place. Something about the Weeks Dyeworks Threads... (SIGH)...

I will try harder to keep up with this thing. LOVE YOU ALL!

2 comments:

The Woolston Family said...

I found you. Now I will add you to my family, friends, and favorites. So, hello! Have a great day, well....evening!

Aislinn said...

HEHEHEHEE - where is the information about "twinkle toes"? TOO CUTE - I had tears streaming!! Keep up the great work!! LOVE YA!