Monday, June 23, 2008

Mississippi

So, I am finally in Mississippi - and yes, I have missed it here. I feel very much "At home" when I am here in this state. Perhaps because my dad and brother and grandmother are here. Perhaps because this was a stabalizing place when things were so incredibly hectic in my life. Either way, somehow the very turbulent ride still allowed me to touch down in this state and I can't say that I am not happy to be back here.

Tonight I got to see the Bro, Sis-in-Law, Granny, Cousin, Dad and Ronda. We went to dinner at the golden corral (Ya, that's going to help my diet). Some cheese was harvested, and some good visiting did occur. I got a picture of my favorite Waffle House, but I am not sure how to go about putting it up on a blog from Dad's computer. So, you will all just have to wait for it.

It's been a long day and I should go to bed. But, I figured that I would let everyone know that I did make it here. That everything is alright and that I am safe and my IPod is safe == at home. (Yes, I forgot it... though I somehow remembered my headset... hmmm).

Anywho - I will write more when I can. LOVE YA'LL

2 comments:

The Woolston Family said...

Oh, no...you forgot the ipod. Yikers! Sorry to hear that. Glad you made it safe and sound. Have been missing you at the pool. Be safe and come home with cruise money :).

Aislinn said...

Glad you got to see the family but why the GOLDEN CORRAL?? With all the yummy seafood at your fingertips you go to a place that we have in UT?! YIKES WOMAN!
I think we'll have Rick over for dinner tomorrow or the next night - have a good one, happy working (just think - CRUISE, CRUISE, CRUISE!)