Friday, August 1, 2008

It truly is WICKED!

So, Circe is in town - below is a picture of Circe - she's a lovely girl... really... very pretty. Though, this picture was not taken yesterday - it was taken a few days ago. We had gone to the Children's museum, and that was her with her dad doing something silly... ;) Either way, it has been nice to have her around.
So, yesterday - we took the girls to Lagoon... and the first ride that we went on was "WICKED". I love the Wicked ride - it truly lives up to it's name. It helped Circe to get over her fear of the whole "Roller Coaster" thing, and to have a pretty fun day - I think. But, the point is, if you have never been to Lagoon to ride the Wicked - you really should go. It's so much fun... I love the ride - just don't really love all the long lines...

Anywho, that's all for right now. I have lots of pictures, they are just not with me - LOL - know what I mean!?!

No comments: