Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Well, because everyone else is doing it - so must I...

SEE - I got my documents for the cruise too - So, to Christy and Aislinn - ya showoffs! LOL - I got mine too and , no, I didn't do the dance... but I am very VERY happy about it all. Does that count? VERY happy? It should count... I put everything together already - my confirmation for Fins and Flippers, and my Avis Rental for the Grand Caymans... I am so thrilled- it's all together. The only thing that is not together is my room with everyone else... but, thats' alright. I will make lots of noise on Deck 2, and perhaps they will move everyone away from me and rick... LOL
AHEM... moving forward...


Aislinn and I canned peaches. I know that I said something about this before - but Here are a few of the ones that got done. I gave a Jar to Jeremy, who is a HUGE peachy fan. I am a fan too. And they are so yummy - MMMMM Yummy. I think that I am becoming an expert Jar-er. And I like it! I wish that I had known how to do this a long time ago. I would have been jarring EVERYTHING that I could. Seriously. I buy so much stuff in bulk that I could have had a SERIOUS Food Storage going on around this joint! :D - Well, it's better late than never at all, right?


And, finally, the crowning moment of my week - I am TRULY a soccer mom now. Well, soccer stepmom from this picture. Number 7 is Aspen at her first game with the Silver Sharks. (Shark attack!) Anyway... they didn't win the game, but it was great fun to be a part of the whole ordeal of the first soccer game. I was TOTALLY Thrilled... TOTALLY. GO SHARKS!

2 comments:

The Woolston Family said...

YAY! I am so excited. Hey, maybe we could share a car rental at the Caymans.

You're awesome. Look at those yummy peaches.

I guess that would make me a FOOTBALL Mom and a SWIM Mom and a SOCCER Mom and a SOFTBALL Mom...PHEW! :)

Heidi Sue said...

I Just have one thing to say, WHERE'S MY PEACHES!!!!!!