Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Journal Jar... Mmmmm -

For Christmas, I made Journal Jars. I made one for each of my older Daughters and Older Nieces. I even made ones for my sisters. I felt a little down, after all - I didn't get a journal Jar... no one thought of me... BAH! So, I finally made myself a jar. I decided to take my older sis's lead by journaling on my blog. After all, if that doesn't get me here, then I don't think anything will... SO - let the creative writing begin!

TODAY'S TOPIC! - LOL--- hahahahaa - Tell about a frustrating experience that you have had with a car...

This one is funny... because I happen to HAVE a car that is perpetually frustrating. Actually, I have had multiple cars that are perpetually frustrating. SO, I don't even know where to start on this one.

I will say this - to all of you that have considered it before, read my blobs of past and be aware that purchasing a Volkswagen Jetta is probably not the smartest Idea that you could ever come up with. That car is constantly giving me grief. If the Check Engine light is not on, it's not happy. Seriously. This car, for no apparent reason last fall, just decided to start "hiccupping". It would be going along and then suddently lose all power - the electrical stuff would shut off. Then I would have to throw it into either neutral or park and then the car would start right back up. I took it to a mechanic, and they never could find the problem.

This car broke down on me one day, the little tiny plastic fan in the water pump just broke off... snap... no warning... Oh, and then there was the time that I took it into the Dealership to have something on it fixed, and after I got it back the turbo just went out... it's a TURBO... it doesn't just go out at 60K miles! (But this one did). Almost the whole experience with this car has been frustrating - DON'T GET ONE! Don't do it!

Then there is my Honda - It's older... I expect it to have issues. I recently had to have the Master Cylinder on the Clutch fixed. (They also fixed my heater because it wasn't working... but we've been dealing find without it for the last two winters). There once was a Geo metro, it's airbags had been deployed so I couldn't get it registered in the state of Utah...

There was this one car... I leased it... a Nissan Altima. It was BRAND NEW. And for some unknown reason, this car just wanted to have issues too. (I think that it's me). Anywho - this car's drivers side seat motor went out, so I was driving about as close to a steering wheel as a person could really get. (They finally fixed that). And then , after that, the shifting cable went out while I was driving... the car is brand new!!! (Don't get an altima either).

Seriously, I could keep on going - cars having trouble and me...well, we go together like PB&J... :D

1 comment:

Aislinn said...

I love it! Journal jars are great and what a perfect question for you!
Love ya!