Thursday, February 26, 2009

Have you Ever Appeared on Television

Have you ever appeared on television? Tell about it if you have -Actually, no - I have never appeared on Television - at least not that I know of. Though, there is an interesting tale of a time when my siblings and I got a hold of a video camera and made many different "Mini Movies" including some commercials. My dad has these in his possession and mentions them when he is trying to get you to do something... I - unfortunately for myself - have the most movies , because I was a camera hog. Oooh, there are movies of me exercising, doing dishes, singing loudly, and having you tour my home as though I was the dude from Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous. (except I was a LOT more entertaining).

So, can't say that I was ever on TV - but I can say that there is a lot of footage that should it make it to TV I might die from embarrassment... hmm...

2 comments:

The Woolston Family said...

I wouldn't want to be on TV. I wouldn't want to be in a home movie either. I like staying BEHIND the camera no matter what kind of camera it is.

Aislinn said...

Yes - I've seen some of that footage and it can be incriminating! Weren't you on TV at school - you know, the school news stuff?! yea - I think you were!