Friday, September 25, 2009

I am going crazy

So, ya'll wanna know how crazy I am going right now? Well, at 2:30 this morning, I bounded forth out of bed and got into the shower to get ready for work. I have been getting to work around 6:30 every morning because I have to unlock and set up and it gives me the extra time that I need to work on the massive amount of tickets that come into our system. BUT, I don't know what happened. I thought that I looked at the clock - I really did. And I was pretty sure that it said 5:30 on it. So, I got up and showered and started to get dressed... then, when I got back into my room I looked at the clock again and I said "Rick, am I really going crazy or does that clock say 2:45 on it" - he told me that the clock was right and I needed to come back to bed. - Yeah... how am I supposed to sleep after the shower I just took woke me up? Yup.... crazy. I need sleep. I need a break. I need - - - - - a clock that I can read at 2:30 in the morning. BWAHAHAA!

2 comments:

The Woolston Family said...

HATE it when that happens. Hope you were able to get a bit more shut eye.

Carter Clan said...

LOL that is funny! I haven't done that for a long time, but it has happened to me too.