Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Butcher, The Baker, the Candlestick Maker...


You have all seen the pictures that I have of Darrell in the kitchen.  This boy just loves to cook.  I don't know what it is - but he has a thing with being hands on in the kitchen.  I am totally alright with that as long as it is a recipe that I am willing to do with him.  He has this cookbook and personally, none of the recipes are worthy - so, I spend time finding ones that are.  And he spends time helping me make things.  This season it has been cookies.



He helped to soften the dough, roll it out, cut out the shapes, and even place them on the cookie sheet.






We have yet to decorate the delicious cookies - And I have a LOT of cookies that need decorating... What to do! What to do!!

1 comment:

Aislinn said...

HA - so fun! I got M a gourmet Chef hat/apron today! Maybe D needs one too!