Thursday, December 10, 2009

Girls Night Note

So, last Friday night - I know, I know, I am way behind. I just happened to find this note and though "ooh yeah, I was GOING to post that." - ANYWAY, last Friday night was "girls night" at Heidi's house. Oh yeah, she rocks. So, it was me, my sis, Heidi, Nikkie, and Lili (I think that's how you spell her name...)

Anywho... we played this game. One person starts a note, and folds it, and the next person adds on, and folds it - so you can only read what the last person wrote, and you have to add on to it. Some that we came up with were really funny. Either way, I just wanted to share one of them:

What if one day you woke up and found out that you were the President of the United States?

I would Buy A Dog

I would Buy A Cat

And Then I'd Have to teach it how to "Fish" because my dad needs a fishing buddy.

And Fishing buddies are forever friends! :)

The End.

Tee hee hee

1 comment:

Heidi Sue said...

I am so glad you came. I loved hanging out with you guys. We should do it again SOON!