Monday, January 11, 2010

Sewing Patches:


So, Both Ais and myself have "Scouts" - Darrell is a Wolf Scout and I have no Idea what Nathan is.  However, both Aislinn and myself got to enjoy the pleasures of sewing on Patches recently to the scouting uniforms.  I just wanted to share the pictures and say that even though D lost his Wolf Scout book (Tsk Tsk Tsk) He does know the Salutes and stuff already.  I can see him now--- helping little old ladies across the street and stuff...
Anyway, there he is - in all his Scouting Glory - I should have more pictures of the pinewood derby stuff just as soon as he's done figuring out the painting of the cars and whatnot.  He's got it cut out... I am thinking THAT was the EASY part! Sewing the Patches - now THAT's The hard stuff!

1 comment:

Aislinn said...

at least your patches are mostly straight - mine are CROOKED!! It's sort of funny really. Good thing is that they don't get a lot of patches - they get beads to hang on a little do-dad. I like it better already!