Saturday, May 22, 2010

Oh yeah - it's Gauntlet Legends Time

A long time Ago - in a Land FAR away... 
K tells me "Mom - there's this game that I've been playing with a dragon, and a wizard and you kill things and it's Really Fun!!" And I say to her something like, "Oh really?  Does the Wizard say (Insert best wizard voice here) "ONE RUNE-STONE HAS BEEN FOUND!!"  And she says "YES!! How did you know?!?!" And I said, "Because, I have that game"... 

Which is how we got into this whole "I want to play" thing... and "Oh please hook up the Playstation!!" -- and let us not forget - "Can't 4 people play this game??" 
So, today I spent the majority of the day Playing Gauntlet Legends with D and K.

But, you know what I learned after playing with them all day?  They are little THIEVES!  Yeah, that's right - running ahead of me, stealing all of the stuff - the money, the life, the goods.  Yeah... if it's just me and one of the kids then they behave - but with 2 of them?  MAN - they gang up and steal all of the stuff!  It's JUST like when we played TROUBLE last Sunday... Oooh, gang up on the Parent!  Anyway, I had to spend all sorts of time getting life back after they left this evening because they kept taking it all... Now I have a headache.  Gonna watch Master and Commander and hopefully fall asleep dreaming about something OTHER than all of my treasure being taken by an Archer and A Wizard... 

No comments: