Thursday, May 20, 2010

Tooth Fairy

So, Last night during Dinner - Kennedy of the 11th year decided to show me her very wiggly tooth.  I told her "Wow - that's loose.  Please don't do that to me during dinner"  - and she did laugh...

Just before bed she comes down the stairs and presents me with her tooth... 

and though I was aware that she knew about Santa and the Bunny - somewhere I was HOPING that she wasn't too aware about the tooth thing.  I like sneaking in her room and attempting to put the money under the pillow and trade out the tooth.  It takes a lot of effort when they get a little older - But this year she just handed it to me and told me that we would square up on Saturday... 

Well, that just KILLS the dream.  It looks like My Stalking days are over now. 

OH... Wait...

Good thing I still have Darrell and Aspen!  BWAHAHAAAA!

No comments: