Thursday, June 10, 2010


Though I know that you can't tell from my Picture - that is... 

.
Yup  - the adorable David cook from American Idol.  :)  He sang after the R.S.L. game last night (they Totally won 1 - 0 ) .  Anyway, It's the ONE time I didn't bring my big camera with me.  I usually tote it around, but I thought "Well, they are going to do like David Archuleta and have only certain people allowed on the field... so, I won't bring it... OOOH BUT NO - this time they opened the field to all... and we were able to get up pretty close.  With my nekked eyes I could see the hot , studly David Cook - but my camera just didn't quite capture it from my phone.  
So, we got to traipse along the winning field after the game.  The concert was pretty slick once they figured out the bass for the field... and David Cook sounds just as awesome has he did on the show - maybe he will come in concert for REAL to SLC sometime... that would be simply awesome...

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Love me some David Cook!