Sunday, July 18, 2010

Ahhh, my home away from home


Cooking in an Extended Stay Kitchen - well - that is a particular challenge for myself.  Because, well -I like to dirty up at least 3 pots for 1 dish... Because of the long days (12 hours days to be precise) Minus the hours sleeping (10 if I am lucky) it leaves me with very few hours to prepare my meals for work away from my temporary home.  So, I like to try to prepare things in advance... this is my Tuna for lunch... but, it took 2 pots and a borrowed bowl for mixing... :)

One day - I am going to write a book and I am going to call it "How to eat like a king in your Extended Stay hotel room) and explain how to properly use the pots in here (After all, just about EVERYTHING Sticks to them - even with spray)

Ahhh, wouldn't that be something...

2 comments:

Aislinn said...

gotta love the extended stay! I think that next time you should pack your own pot (the kind you cook in - you know?!)

Amanda Idell said...

HAHAHA Kristian and I tried staying at one once.... yeah the bed SUCKED it creaked alot..... LOVE YOU CHICKY ...