Thursday, July 8, 2010

Shaving Legs...

So, my Woolly Kennedy Is to that bright young age where she is getting HAIR --- in places that should have hair, but it's just not right... Like - under the arms... (YUCK - seriously, French women need to really knock off their attachment to the stuff).  Kennedy is to that point where it MUST go... so today - it did...


This is after she did her right leg - the left still needed to be done - she did a great job... no cuts or anything!  Not like back in my day where a single razored bic would nic you until you bled to death.  He underarms are now clean and clear from the woolly stuff - her legs are soon to follow - This was the most horrible lesson that I have had to endure since realizing that she needed to wear a bra.  *(Wipes Tear from eye)* My little baby's all growed up.  But at least she won't be hairy!

1 comment:

Aislinn said...

HA HA HA... what fun! I haven't had to do the shaving thing yet - but I'm sure it will come in the next year or so!