Monday, January 9, 2012

Здравствуйте! and Привет.

Здравствуйте! and Привет!  
Today I decided to look at my Pageviews - I don't always do this as it is depressing sometimes.  I mean, I type and type and type and then I don't hear anything back from anyone.  It doesn't do well for my self importance in any way.  
BUT, today I decided to look.  Turns out - people from Россия Visit my blob a lot more than even family members in the US do.  So, благодарю!!

 I will admit that I have often attempted to learn Russian - I wasn't very good at it.  To me it feels as though I have a mouthful of marbles.  Same with German.  And Spanish. And French... oh, and just about any other language that I try out.  But that does not mean that I don't appreciate the culture.  I am probably one of the most enthusiastic people I know when it comes to other cultures.  I just don't have the talent for communication - and for that Мне очень жаль.   
 Anyway
THANK YOU for my Russian Audience!  At least SOMEONE loves me! 

1 comment:

Rosewood Finds & Designs said...

My word, you're pathetic! ;-) We love you, we just don't always let you know. Hell, I miss you lots and lots! What's happening? How's things going? hugs and hugs and hugs!
Les