Friday, January 13, 2012

Inky Dinks

You know, I realize the other day why I don't blob as much anymore.  You see, it's that I don't have a whole lot to say about anything important.  The Misses - he talks about IMPORTANT stuff - like Fema Camps, Chemtrails, Aspartame, Kensey, Ron Paul, School Systems, Monsanto, Lyme Disease, the Trivium, Coverups.... I can keep going.  Trust me.  I can.  And while he's talking about all of this important stuff, all I can think about is what craft craft I am going to do next.  There are so many to choose from! So, I feel a little bit out of place with my blob, when he is out there worrying about important things - and I am worried about getting my next glue gun fix.... BLAH.

Right now, I am scouting out for glass bottles for next months project.  So, if you have any that you want to donate - please feel free.  I will gladly accept them and turn them into something else... because next month's project is going to be very puzzling... very puzzling indeed. Just wanted to give a small update.

1 comment:

Aislinn said...

AH... you are blogging! Yay!! How about this, I will comment for you if you comment for me! (it does make you feel good, doesn't it?) Anyway... glass jars huh? Any thing specific b/c I have some canning jars you can have!