Thursday, December 6, 2012

Some Bad News -

**UPDATE** - He's bonded out of Jail - HERE 

I don't usually post the "Bad News" - after all - it's quite dragging.  But, recently an event occurred that has caused me to really think twice about the safety of my kids.  Kadoodle's "Favorite" Science teacher from last year was recently arrested. .  .
I'd like to make sure that since most of my "Followers" are from the Utah area that they are aware of what has happened just in case he ever gets out and shows up somewhere around your kids -  Here are links to the news stories:

FOX NEWS - 

ABC NEWS - 

SLTRIB NEWS - 

DESERET NEWS 

KSL NEWS 

CHARGES -
Charges
State StatuteCourtBail Fine*Type
FORCIBLE SEXUAL ABUSEFarmington District Court$0.00N/A
FORCIBLE SEXUAL ABUSEFarmington District Court$0.00N/A
OBJECT RAPEFarmington District Court$0.00N/A
OBJECT RAPEFarmington District Court$0.00N/A
FORCIBLE SODOMYFarmington District Court$0.00No Bail
FORCIBLE SODOMYFarmington District Court$0.00N/A
FORCIBLE SODOMYFarmington District Court$0.00N/A
FORCIBLE SODOMYFarmington District Court$0.00N/A
FORCIBLE SODOMYFarmington District Court$0.00N/A
FORCIBLE SODOMYFarmington District Court$0.00N/A
ATTEMPTED RAPEFarmington District Court$0.00N/A
*See note on unofficial inmate roster page for processing fee(s).
This page was last updated at approximately:14:37:05 on 12/04/2012
Using data updated at approximately:13:58:46 on 12/04/2012
This page probably won't be updated again before:17:37:05 on 12/04/2012


We have talked to Kadoodle who let me know that he really was "A little Weird" when she looks back on it.  I can only say that I am grateful that she was not a victim - that she was never alone with this predator. It's a terrible situation and it only brings it closer to home knowing that I had Parent Teacher conferences with this person, shook his hand, and my daughter was in his classroom each day of school.  ((SHIVER))

No comments: