Sunday, February 9, 2014

Delightfully Delicious Dump Cake

Recently the Misses and I have decided that we needed to go on a financial diet - and with that it means that we also need to eat at home more often.  Why in the world would I want to do something like that though when there are so many tasty restaurants out THERE, in the big world, just waiting for me to come and be a patron in their delicious feeding location?  Fine eating establishments that would be much happier doing the dishes for me, than I would be doing dishes at home.  They can mess up their kitchen (And I will be happy helping them make that mess) Instead of having the mess in my own castle.

Unfortunately, there are larger goals in the works.  We have big dreams and plans, and with those dreams and plans comes fiscal responsibility - (Thus the financial diet).  Then we also have to be aware that the word "Diet" incites all kinds of delicious things running through my head that I shouldn't have.  When the dust settles, all I can think about is dessert.

So, tonight I was looking for something easy - something Tasty - something Dessert-like.  And I found this Recipe for Peach Dump Cake -

I have only made ONE "Dump cake" in my entire life.  And it was pretty good.  I could have made it again, but I was just not feeling up to the pineapple and angle food that I had previously made.  So, tonight I found this recipe instead.

IT
IS
DELICIOUS!

And it was super easy, fast, and only required three ingredients - Cake Mix, Peaches, and Butter.  SO - STINKIN' GOOD!

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy the tasty, super easy recipe.

Until Next time!

No comments: