Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Nikon ... Glorious Nikon

IT's HERE! It's FINALLY HERE! This means that I will be back to blobbing in no time. My camera got here yesterday - and though Aislinn said that I need to take a picture of it, I just couldn't figure out a way to bend the camera lens around on itself to get the shot. So, you have a ridiculous shot from the internet.

But, from what I can tell - I really like this camera. It's very nice. I am not sure how I feel just yet about having to change my lense to get a broader shot of things - but, otherwise - I am liking it so far. Takes some REALLY nice pictures...

Anywho -just thought that I would share the news. Looks like you will be seeing me a lot more on the Blob - after all... when I can take pictures, I am a lot more chatty...
LOVE ALL YA'LL!

2 comments:

Aislinn said...

you could have used Dad's camera to take a pic of your new camera - never thought of that did ya?! NOPE - that's why I'm the oldest sibling! :P
love ya!

The Woolston Family said...

OOOO! You should come to class with me on Saturday. The Ritz University at Inkleys. Digital Photog I and II. First class is at 10:30 and second one starts at 2. I have a coupon to get you in for free :). Wanna come learn with me?