Friday, March 9, 2012

Twinkle Twinkly Wittle Staw!! If I hear you again I'll run you over with my car...

No, no... I'm just kidding!  I wouldn't run anyone over with my car just because of all of the versions of Twinkle Twinkle little start there really are.  Anyway, Last night was the recital for all of Marx's kids.  I have a video of Kahlyn playing too but I will leave that up to her awesome Madre to post - 

 I really don't know how many times I have heard Twinkle Twinkle little star - not just from D-man practicing at the house, but for an entire concert.  Variation A - Theme - Variation B, C, D, E, F, G... oooh so many.
 BUT, it really was wonderful to see that his hard work paid off.  He played very well and didn't stop or anything - which makes me so happy!  I hope that we get to move on with a different song now... but I have an idea that we don't - that we have another 8-9 variations to go.
 Just a few more snaps from last night.  The whole group of kids together and D-man actually SMILING at the camera.  That kids is so hard to get a good picture out of sometimes...

1 comment:

The Woolston Family said...

YAY! We love strings. Good Job D.