Thursday, October 18, 2012

My Super Best Friend


 This is Lori - My Best Friend From Alaska - I've known Lori for 13 years - the Longest friend that I have ever had.  The most trustworthy, kind, smart, amazing woman alive.  Because she lives in Alaska, it's quite hard to have the normal friendship that most get to have - and lots of times we don't really talk for a long time.  I can thank Facebook for making sure that we keep in touch because we both get so busy it's REALLY hard to keep in touch.
 But Last night she had a few hours during a Layover in Salt Lake, and I got to snag her from the Airport and get some precious time with my wonderful friend.  We even got to go to Tiffany's!  (Which I still think that it's so amusing that there is a Tiffany's in Salt Lake - But, Okey Dokey marketing people.)  Look at how AMAZING she looks!  It's like finding a Unicorn!  (Actually, it's all that Yoga that she does).
I am so glad to have her for a Best Friend - she's so awesome!  I know that I said before that she would be moving - and when she does, I might just have to relocate to Oregon just so that way we can keep ourselves out of trouble (or would that be in Trouble?)  Either way?  There will be Trouble...

No comments: