Sunday, March 8, 2015

I love to see the Temple - I went there just last night...


This is a picture that I took last night after my session at the temple - is't it beautiful. I haven't been to the temple in some time, but it was my goal this year to try to make it at least once a month - because the Misses was out of town for the day, I worked hard all day on my homework (and the house) and I rewarded myself with some quiet time at the Ogden Temple.

It Truly is beautiful in there, and when I finally got to the Celestial room I remembered what D-man had said to me on our walk through the Open House.  He said, "Mom!  I never want to leave this place!"  As I sat there last night trying to get my bearings and struggling with the cacophony of feelings that I have been experiencing over the last few weeks, it was nothing short of apparent that he was right.  The feelings that are present in this room of solitude are such that I did not want to leave.  I love to see the temple - I love the way that I feel when I am there - I love the focus that It brings to me and the comfort that is present.

So, though D-man doesn't read my blob, I would still like to thank him for his words that reflected to me last night - "I never want to leave this place".

2 comments:

TheMagesticWaffle1 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allison J. said...

I love reading about your family. They are all so funny!