Tuesday, May 12, 2015

I Did It! :)

 2015 - After 17.5 Years of off and on college study, I finally graduated with my Associates degree at SLCC.  I am excited not because of the length of time that it took for me to achieve this awesomeness, but because I did it before the kids! (*Seriously - very excited about that*)
 Not gonna lie when I say that this final semester was probably the hardest semester that I have ever had to endure in my entire life.  I chose to take on a double whammy when it came to course work - Statistics and Spanish.  (Almost like taking two foreign languages if you ask me!)  Also, in the midst of all this it just happens to be "Busy Season" for the real estate market.  Work is super busy right now... (Super busy)
 I could not have accomplished this without my family encouraging me when things got rough.  I could not have moved forward without the support of my professors and friends and colleagues.  I would not have finished had it not been for my personal cheerleaders who completely understood the stress of combining a full time job with a full time parent with a crazy lady who decided that "Sure, Spanish and Stats together won't be so bad!"
 I am so grateful to everyone who helped to see me through this grueling process.  I know that it's crazy to say, but I think that I am going to go back in the fall - I am really not that far from getting my Bachelor's Degree - Not that far at all - And why should I stop now?  Surely I can get it done in the next 15 years?  (That's a two year improvement ya'll!).   Now, what should I do with my 3 month break?


No comments: