For you, Ashley - and you, Christy - and you, Amanda ... here are the responses to the TAGGING that you have started.
Tag of 3's...thanks Ashley AND Christy
3 Joys - I enjoy watching my kids succeed at new things and discover new things. I enjoy my sleep - A LOT! I enjoy a good laugh with my friends and family.
3 Fears - Oh - these aren't hard in the least... SPIDERS (definately), Heights (Like the GRAND CANYON), And the stage - yes... I have "Stage fright" - in a bad way... (Now you see how I skirted that question... I rock... I could have gotten into some things that were WAY deeper than the surface fears that I just put on down here...)
3 Obsessions - I am obsessive about Music. I Obsess over threads when I do cross-stitches. I am obsessive about my "Lists"
3 surprising facts - About me? Or like christy did, where she put three facts about the father of our nation? I would guess that I would put them about me - too many tagged things here and I have got to catch up... So, here goes - I CAN name that tune in 2 notes or less (Most of the time) AND give you the appropriate lyrics to said tune. I (with practice) Can tell the colors of things with my hands (And blindfolded). I have had pieces of my Poetry published in the National Database of Poets.
Tagged Again - Thanks to Christy...
(X) Gone on a blind date
(X) Skipped school
( ) Watched someone die
(X) Been to Canada
(X) Been to Mexico
(X) Been to Florida
(X) Been on a plane
(X) Been lost
(X) Been on the opposite side of the country
(X) Gone to Washington , DC (As with Christy, I've only been to the airport)
(X) Swam in the ocean
(X) Cried yourself to sleep
(X) Played cops and robbers
(X) Recently colored with crayons
(X) Sang Karaoke
(X) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?
(X) Made prank phone calls
(X) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
(X) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
(X) Danced in the rain
(X) Written a letter to Santa Claus
(X) Been kissed under the mistletoe
(X) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about
(X) Blown bubbles
(X) Gone ice-skating
(X) Been skinny dipping outdoors (I will NEVER tell about it though)
(X) Gone to the movies
1. Any nickname? RED
2. Mother's name? Sandy
3. Favorite Drink? Hot Chocolate
4. Tattoo??? No way
5. Body piercings?? Ears (Twice) and Belly Button (Three times) Though, the belly is healed up now.
6. How much do you love your job? I don't know... I start tomorrow and will have to update you.
7. Birthplace? Provo, Utah
8. Favorite vacation spot? Cozumel or Roatan
9. Ever been to Africa ? Hate to disappoint you here, but no...
10. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? Absolutely! That's one of the basic dinner staples!
11. Ever been on TV? No But I used to WISH to be on TV... does that count?
12. Ever stole a traffic sign? No... I was pretty good
13. Ever been in a car accident? Yes
14. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? 4 Doors for BOTH vehicles
15. Favorite salad dressing? Ranch - made by HIDDEN VALLEY
16. Favorite pie? Toss up here - I like Hershey Pie, and Pumpkin Pie, Cherry pie, and Pecan Pie - I will even go with a good Cheesecake type pie. I like Dessert... really... A LOT
17. Favorite holiday? HALLOWEEN
18. Favorite number? 17
19. Favorite movie? Too many to list here - Phantom of the Opera, or Ever After can be watched ANY Day though - oh, Moulin Rouge too... And any Horror film.
20. Favorite dessert? TOO MANY - I like it if it's sweet. I really like Banana's Foster, and Chocolate... and Pie... and cake - and cupcakes, cookies, ice cream... Mmmmm...
21. Favorite food? DESSERT or chineese
22. Favorite day of the week? Wednesdays - Half way to the weekend... and I have my kids on those days.
23. Favorite brand of body wash?? Anything that smells like Cucumber Melon
24. Favorite toothpaste? Crest
25. Favorite smell ? Vanilla, Dessert, A Rainstorm
26. What do you do to relax? Cross Stitch, Read, Sing, Play the Piano in my Quirky Way
27. How do you see yourself in 10 years? Fat and Happy
28. Who do you tag? If you are reading this (and haven't participated in the tagging already), I tag YOU!
Quirky Game- TAG I'm IT! The Rules: List the person who tagged you ( Thanks AMANDA!). Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
QUIRK #1 - I am super picky about my LISTS. In fact, I make the same cleaning list every day. Oh, sure - I've typed it up at least a dozen times, thinking that would stop the obsessive compulsive need to write the list the next day. But it doesn't help. I have to rewrite it every day. Even if I am not cleaning that day, the list must be written. Now, I will say that I did well when I was on the cruise - I didn't write the list at all... maybe it's because I was far enough away from my home that I didn't need to worry about it. BUT - I got home, and I started on the list again... interesting huh?!? No - it's just plain crazy. And I am... so, lets carry on please.
QUIRK #2 - When I decide to take on a project, like cleaning out my closet or organizing my craft closet - it could take all day. Now, a closet shouldn't take all day - but it does because things like pens, all need to be tested for working condition and then placed in their spots in the same way. They have to have the ink side pointing away from me!
QUIRK #3 - My Closet is color coordinated - I get very irritated if the shirts are out of order or the pants are placed somewhere other than where they belong. The shirt colors go; Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Pink, Beige, Tan, Brown, White, Black. You should also know that with this organization level, my socks must be the same way. I used to do my undies like this too, but the drawer is too small to keep up with it, so now they are getting shoved around in there... but the socks still get organized. You should see when Rick hangs up my clothes - I spend another half hour going through and putting things where I feel that they need to go because he just DOES NOT see the way that I have things laid out.
QUIRK #4 - My DvD's follow the same pathway as my closet - They are all alphabetized... and I get very bent out of shape when they get out of order. Same with books and such - I have got to have an order to things around here!
QUIRK #5 - If there are carts (Buggy's) in the parking lot around my car, I will move them all carefully into the cart return place. It's a habit I picked up from my first marriage. I can't stand it when there are carts around my car. I think that it's just plum lazy of people to not put their cart away when they are done. What... they are willing to walk around the store the whole time, but too tired to push a shopping cart to the return spot? Now, this isn't something that I do all the time - I don't do it when I am with Rick, because he's usually in a hurry and doesn't want me to fiddle with it...but when I am alone, there's not going to be a cart within 50 feet of my car, unless I am parked that close to the return... LOL
QUIRK #6 - I HATE those ridiculous e-mails that are forwarded from people... the whole "if you don't forward this to ten people then bad luck will befall you" - um... it's a CHAIN LETTER. People send those all the time, and I delete them - and sometimes, I send back a nasty little e-mail telling them that I would prefer not getting their junk just because they are superstitious. I also check out everything on Snopes and places like that. I think that it's important to research the things that you are reading! Just because it comes from my mom does not make it factual - so, I am notorious for checking things out and either putting a stop to the nasty rumors or chain letters going around, or I at least educate the person that chose to send it to me. Beware of sending those things to me!
OK - now that we have gotten through all of that - feel free to respond in whatever manner you feel is necessary. LOVE TO ALL! I will put up cruise pictures later.