Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Boogity Boogity Boo

So, it's true - I acquired myself a job. And - quite frankly - I like the job that I have acquired. I work for this company called Obeo. Now - most people may know them better as "360house.com". They are the site that does virtual tours of properties all over the country. So, you want to buy a house, you start looking - you can't stand Real Estate Agents - so you decide that you are going to look online. Then you find this site that does panoramas of the home. It's nice, because you can at least see the place before you drive up and are investing physical time... Stay in the comfort of your home and browse potential homes this way! Actually, it's quite nice. I mean, they even have a program that (if the realator adds it) you can change the color of counters, and cabinets, and paint on the walls. You can see what it would look like if you were to change it around. Psychologically, it's impressive, because you invest yourself in the home when you start making changes to it. It really is a pretty neat place to work for.

Also, I am not dealing with regular people here. I deal with Realators who are listing or who want to list. And, I am also in the billing department - which keeps me off the phones for some time whilst I am handling accounting issues. If the job works out - I can forsee myself quite happy here.


I didn't post any cruise pictures here just yet - I know, I know... it's because I just haven't done it. I stink. Though - they are all up on my Myspace page. I just need to drag them on over here. If you haven't read my other blob though - I will note it here as well... (I don't know who travels where on the internet... sheesh)

ANNOUNCING
On December 13th in the Year of our Lord 2008 - I will be at the Salt Lake City Temple, getting sealed to my sweetheart. If you can make it, that would be great - if you can't, well, I totally understand and that's just fine too. The endowments will be at 1:00 and the sealing is scheduled for 3:00. I can say that I am totally excited - because, well, I am. So - there's your news, if you haven't read the other blob that I have.

And now - I have to get back to work - but I will write more later... Really- NO , really - I promise... I will I will I will!

2 comments:

Carter Clan said...

I'm so proud that you're taking this HUGE step in your marriage and your life.. YAY FOR YOU .. can't wait to do your pics.

Heidi Sue said...

That is so exciting! Way to go! It will be the best day ever.