Wednesday, August 12, 2009

New Family Pictures

So, my Sister - the most wonderful photographer on the planet - took my family photographs just before Circe had to leave again. I personally think that families should take pictures at LEAST yearly. So, against all of the protests of my 4 children and my loving spouse, I dragged their butts out and made them take pictures with me again. :) These are just a sampling until I get the real thing back... And, actually, the three below this are ones that I took - not the ones taken by Monarch Photography even though they are the best photography in the whole valley for the money you spend...

So, here is Circe and her Dad. Giving the same look she always gives him - that "Oh come on" look - I don't remember what they were talking about, but I am sure that he was spinning another one of his tales...
Darrell - showing off his snazz-i-rific muscles. I find that I typically get pictures of him alone - next year I am going to get one with him and the girls together just because I don't have one of those right now. Didn't notice it until today, but that's alright. There is always next year, and I love taking pictures, so I will just drag them all out again. - sounds like fun, eh?

And, of course, here are all of my girls. Just remember, you have to sacrifice the body to get the good shots in... that's right ... SACRIFICE THAT BODY!

Now, I have to get back to work... I am, apparently, slacking off right now. It's because it's Wednesday - HUMP day - halfway through the week... and this is a 6 workday week for me - so, I am glad that it's halfway over with. HUGS To All Ya'll!