Saturday, October 2, 2010

Let's Play Catch Up (part 3)

 I promise, with all of the pictures - this WAS his good side... 
 Yes, it is a giant Chess Set.  Yes, the White King is missing.  No, we don't know where it is... I think that someone tossed it overboard.  Can you imagine being in the middle of the ocean and seeing a plastic King floating around... HAHAHAA!  Ahem... back to our regularly scheduled program.
 Though I don't have a picture of it, I want you all to know that a Macaw BIT THE BUTTON on my shirt in HALF.  It was a red one like the ones in this picture... 
 Ahh - the classic "overlooking the ocean" picture.  This one is one of my favorites from Xcaret.  I think that I am going to blow it up and stick it in her room... 
 Rick took this picture.  I know that everyone says that they like it but I feel like I am really stiff here. What's funny is that I wasn't stiff at all - I just feel like I LOOK stiff... 
 This is one of my favorite pictures from Xcaret for the dolphin encounters - LOOK! He can fly!!  It's just like the hitchiker's guide to the galaxy - when the dolphins leave and sing "So long and thanks for the fish". 

 So, before we went on the cruise I bought Kennedy the clip on sunglasses for her to wear.  This is one of the last pictures that we have of those because she left them on the ferry boat coming back to Cozumel. (Sigh) Oooh well - someone will have a lovely pair of clip on's to sell on Ebay! :)

Bye Bye Xcaret!  We will DEFINITELY come back and visit you again. 

3 comments:

The Woolston Family said...

OOOO! I LOVE Xcaret. Didn't you think it was so wonderful? I wanna go back too.

Aislinn said...

love the last pic of you and Kennedy... wonderful - well, they are all wonderful - but I like that one the most!

Heidi Sue said...

Love your pictures!! It looks like you guys had a ball.