Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy Easter Weekend

For those of you that do not know, each Easter (Whether I have the kids or not for the holiday) We dye Easter Eggs. A few years ago I decided that I was going to draw some faces on the eggs and do a "Terrible Scene" about a cracked egg, and the worrisome faces of those remaining.  This has become a tradition.  I still have some of my own faces, but I have taken faces and Ideas from other egg-cracking people as well.  I hope that you all enjoy this Easter's "SPRINGTIME MAYHEM" as much as I enjoyed creating them.

**Note - this blog shows violence and images that pertain to the murder of innocent eggs - viewer discretion is advised **

HAPPY EASTER
(tee hee)





Oooh yes, Mr. Egg - you have NO chance?   



(By the way) this part was so gross... the death of an egg is never pleasant to witness... unless you are the one taking the pictures. BWAHAHAA!

Be Careful that you don't get a little Egg on your face... 


We meet again Mr. Egg...  
What's that you say?  Don't eat you? Please??

 Ahh, but you are so tasty!!

(I love the look on Kadoodle's face in these pictures... She really didn't want to do it - it was the crazy photographer that made her do it... in her defense).
Take THAT Mr. Egg!


This is one of Darrell's creations - a zombie Egg.  The cool cracks on the red egg were caused by them dropping Mr. Egg prior to the Dyeing session.

 Have a Very Happy Easter Everyone!


2 comments:

Patty said...

These are AMAZING!! I laughed so hard with the egg that got egg guts on its face. I love you all to pieces. Please tell Darrell that he is my hero and the zombie egg is awesome! =)

Rosewood Finds & Designs said...

you are a very warped individual and it looks like you've passed it onto your kids...BRAVO!!!