Saturday, April 7, 2012

The Most Exciting News... EVER.

Alright Everyone - 

This is going to be a really short post - why?  Because - I am the one typing and that's what I say that it will be.  I have THE BEST NEWS EVER.

Ok - GUESS. 

No - I am not pregnant.

GUESS AGAIN!!

No - I am not finished with my degree yet...

GUESS ONE MORE TIME!!

That's RIGHT!

My very, VERY, very Best friend - Lori B - You know the one.  She lives in Alaska.  Well...

SHE IS MOST LIKELY MOVING CLOSER TO ME!!!

She and her lovely sweetheart were thinking of moving - and she thinks that it will be so.  Oh My GOSH!  I am so excited even though it's a year away.  SO SO SO SO SO SO Excited.  She will be close enough for me to drive over and see in 1 Day's worth of driving.  And we all know that I am the TANK when it comes to driving. 

So, now - NOW I have to start working on how I am going to move closer to her... Oregon is not that far away - and Rick has ALWAYS Loved it.  It will be a few more years before we look into that ourselves, but still...wouldn't that be amazing!  

Really - this is the most exciting news... 

Now you can go back to your regularly scheduled programs.  BUT, stay in tune because later today (As soon as Rick gets off of the main computer) I will be posting pictures of the eggs that we drew. :)  YAY!


No comments: