Thursday, December 6, 2012

Favorite Sugar Cookies.

Now, I don't always toot my horn on things like this but I must say that I love that I am so prepared for Christmas.  Right now It's only the first week of  December, and most of the things that I need to have completed for recipients ARE completed.  (Squee) - Then I have to ask myself, will THIS be the year that I can slow down and truly enjoy the spirit of Christmas?  I sure hope so!

BUT - in trying to remember things - I almost lost my most favorite sugar cookie recipe.  SO - today I am blogging a lovely little link for all of you - This is from Mel's Kitchen Cafe - and I have not failed in using it yet - so here is the link and I hope that you enjoy.

http://www.melskitchencafe.com/2010/10/my-favorite-sugar-cookies.html

No comments: