Friday, May 8, 2009

~*~*Send Me Your Money*~*~

I am so happy that today is FRIDAY...

I mean... seriously -
You work all week long and you then feel DOG TIRED at the end... you revel in the few days of "Nothing to do" that you are blessed with and then you get your butt back to the grindstone...

WHAT A WEEK

It's been long, and busy, and frustrating... At the same time, it has been rewarding, and full of adventure, surprises from my family, and lots of singing ... (Yes, I sing at work - if I didn't then it would be a LOT less interesting). There are things that have happened that I will not write here - for reasons known to all of you readers and lurkers. Just things that I don't need to post.

I look forward to this weekend. It's Mother's Day this weekend and I got the loveliest card from the eldest sister. (Thank you first A). Totally made my whole ThUrSdAy happy. It really made my weekend too. This weekend I also have the kids with me - Jeremy will be gone getting his new BMW from California. But, it's always nice to have extra time with the kids - and it seems like I only have that extra time on weekends these days. We have a few soccer games on Saturday, and Church on Sunday... So many things to do. There is something else going on this weekend but I can't remember what it was... Guess it will come to me last minute as always.

Maybe we will go on a Hike....

3 comments:

Carter Clan said...

yup and now you only have to get through one more week of work and then it's play time!!!

Aislinn said...

What's that - Ash says you get play time in a week - oh oh oh - I wanna play! HEHEHEEH!
Yup - there is always lots to do on the weekends. I didn't know that Jer was getting a new beamer! Can't wait to play with the kids this weekend too - soccer games should be fun and the weather looks to be nice!

Cindy said...

Hope you have a great weekend, Aonika!

Love,
Cindy