Thursday, January 14, 2010

It's Baaaaaaaaaccccckkkkkkkk!!!!


That's right - Tuesday and Wednesday Nights at 7:00 You know where you can find me !!  American Idol is BACK!  And so are the judges.  And Yes, I know already that this is Simon's last year on Idol before he brings X-Factor to the States - but either way, the best show on the planet is back on TV.  For 2 nights in a row now I have been blissfully happy - and it won't stop until April / May - YAY...

SO - If it's Tuesday or Wednesday, just stop by the house, because I will be planted - not wishing to miss a MOMENT of this lovely show and it's quirky panel of judges!

2 comments:

Aislinn said...

thank goodness I have DVR!!! YAY for good tv again!

The Woolston Family said...

YEP! That's where I will be as well. If the kids don't sit quietly so I can enjoy every MOMENT then they get sent out of the room. It's intense stuff! ;)