Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Starting the New Year Off Right

Ooooh - so many things that have been going on around this joint... :)

We started a new workout program - again.  Darrell got his scouting uniform and his pinewood derby car - I know... it's a VERY exciting time...  I think that he's going to earn a patch for the Pinewood Derby - I don't know how they earn patches, but I do know that I get to sew his troop patches on his shirt tonight....


Kennedy got her Swimsuit situated and she is ready to go on Thursday nights with me - 

AND

I started my visiting teaching already!  WOO... 

SEE - so far so good!  Only 6 days into the year and I feel SO productive! YAY!

2 comments:

Heidi Sue said...

Way to go!! Keep up the good work, oh and could you come over and help me?!! You are UBER MOM!!

Love Ya

Aislinn said...

YAY - I sewed patches too - I HATED EVERY MINUTE OF IT!