Wednesday, February 26, 2014

The Key is in Hand


There it is!  THE KEY!  
Bum Deal - I got the key this afternoon and then 30 minutes later I had to be on a plane to Seattle.

SO - Beta 4 made it into the house - and that was about all before I had to vacate the premise and head to the Airport.  The Misses will have to move everything on his own (with the help of the kids and some relatives and the Ex) But, that is practically on his own, right?  

The only really awesome part?  Well, I think that the Lord is looking out for our marriage, because I know that I would be there nagging him the entire time - and he knows that I would be nagging him the entire time - so the Lord said "Hmmm, I think that you are not going to get the key until just before you have to leave" , and though that was a bum deal - it (I am sure) will save us in the long run. 

Til' next time!

No comments: