Saturday, February 21, 2015

Color Me Rad - 2015 - Agony of De Feet



This will be our 3rd year of doing "Color me Rad" - with all of it's rad-a-liciousness.   Last year was flippin' awesome - but this year is going to be even better than last year because they have added 4 extra color stations - WHAT?  8  places to get blasted with deliciously awesome color?  Say WHAT?

Anyway, I can't even express how much fun this Race has been for us in the past.  I am not a runner - I am more of a run, walk, walk, walk, jog, walk, walk, walk, mosey type.  (Mostly because I was so out of shape in the past that there is nothing else that I could do - just not a runner guys.)  But, that does not mean that I don't love to participate!  So, that's what we are doing again!  

If you want to come down and join with my team - we are "Agony of De Feet" - (Awesome, right?)  And we won't judge if you shuffle along.  Promise.  I will be shufflin' right there with you!

No comments: