Thursday, May 22, 2008

Romeo, Oh Romeo... WHERE IN THE HECK ARE YOU!?!

Kennedy had her final class play today. It was "romeo and Juliet". A lovely third grade rendition, really. Kennedy was one of the Capulets at the party and (As always) she was fantastic even though she had no speaking lines. Looked just like she was at the party. Excellent play. I give it two thumbs up and would see it again and again if I could. It was funny to see some of the kids forget their lines, and other kids jump in and say the line for them just to get things moving again. Gosh I miss third grade.

Anyway, nothing else going on. Tomorrow morning is "Family picnic day" with Darrell. I am sure that it will be a blast. I am going to clean something now though. ;)

2 comments:

Aislinn said...

FUN FUN - but I want pictures! PICTURES I SAY!! Glad she had fun and that you did too! 3rd grade - I don't remember it - where was I in 3rd grade - hhhmm.....

Knit2dye4 said...

What do I remember about third grade? Ummm... my teacher was Mr. Sweeney, a tall geeky blonde with hair that hung in his face. Don't remember much else.