Thursday, May 20, 2010

New Toy!! (New Phone Number)

Ahhh - FEEL THE POWER - (Oh... I feel it)
This is the HTC HD2 - my new phone.  It is on T-Mobile, I know - (Don't worry - I am not necessarily disconnecting my other number... I have a contract with Verizon, remember?)  

Anyway, because of my jobby job, they now have gotten me a phone that I can be attached all the time.  I got it on Monday and- - I have to say - - I love this phone.  I was intimidated at first - but now that I have conversed with others who have figured out neat gadgets and whatnot on it already, I am set.  I am sold.  I love having my calendar with me all the time in a non bulky manner.  (I usually have my planner with me - but now, it's tiny and electronic and happy!)

This means that I will usually have it on my hip, and you will be able to get me just about anywhere that I am at (If I am getting a signal).  So - If you don't hear from me and you need my phone number, please e-mail me or send me a message.  There are quite a few of you that I need to get the number to, so if I miss you I am sorry in advance... Just let me know and I will e-mail it to you or something.

(Touches phone lovingly)
SO HAPPY

No comments: