Friday, May 7, 2010

My Evil April

Seriously - This is a Introduction to my Evil April - She works with me... yeah - I know - How could I let something like THAT happen?  I don't know.  But, what I do know is that she's a hecka lotta fun.  Seriously... Hecka.  If I ever had a "personality twin" she would be the one.  She quotes the movies and the music and she's just darn laid back - She's witty, and she's a great multi-tasker - and well - Darn it - She's me but cutier!  So, I am introducing you all to April - the Evil one.  May you hear lots more about her in the future... her and her EVIL ways... Bwahahaaaaa

2 comments:

longtowait said...

Dun Dun Dunnnnnnn. Muah hahahahahha

Rosewood Finds & Designs said...

I am so loving this photo! Beautiful with just a touch of the evil/danger that resides in her! It's just amazing that Aonika can see that in people! Thanks for having that ability and letting us know what to watch out for! Les