Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween

Well, Halloween has come and gone - and this year I ended up with three classic monsters on my hands. A lovely Frankenstein Monster, A Vampire (Who prefers to kill his victims with his swords prior to drinking their blood), and The Grimm Reaper. I did not go trick or treating this year with the children, the dad's took them out since I was sick. I stayed at home and watched Michael Meyers butcher people with a kitchen knife and I hid out from people knocking on my door. When the kids got home, I heard that the girls wussed out early due to the cold, but Darrell kept on going from house to house. He'd probably still be going on if Rick hadn't stopped him...


1 comment:

The Woolston Family said...

Sorry you were sick! We missed you at the Haunt! Maybe next year!