Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Ballad of Mona Lisa




You all know that I am such a Sucker for a catchy Tune and that I just LOVE Panic! At the Disco.  Anyway - Their first album knocked my socks off - Their second album was sub-par in comparison. Now that they have released their first song from their third album (Yeah - you know, the one that Rick said would NEVER happen) I am happy to report that this song has the look and feel of Album number 1.  Almost to the point that I am slightly obsessed with this song / video combination.

Because of this, I just had to share - why? Well - Rick would say that it's the fact that I like to torture all of my friends - I would say because I like creative things. There is a serious difference when it comes to musical likes in different genres of music between the two of us (this is no secret).  Anyway, you listen - judge for yourself.  I am going to continue to like them regardless... 
Anyway - ENJOY!

PS:  If you read this on Facebook, you will not see the link to the Video- Just YouTube it. :) LOVES!

No comments: