Thursday, December 15, 2011

Pinterest


Have you all seen this place?
It is truly my newest weakness.  I can spend hours and hours on this website all day long looking at crafts, and ideas, and recipes, and things that other people are doing for Christmas presents.  It's an amazingly addictive site!

How did I get started you wonder?
Well, apparently someone has to send you an invite.  Oh sure, you can go to their site and request to become a part of the place, but then you are on a waitlist and you never know when you are going to be added into the loop.  BUT, if you are really lucky then you can have someone invite you and then you can be part of this massive crafty party online as well.  I must say, it's the biggest "Time-waster" that I have ever been involved with, but I can't stop now!  I have too many things pinned on my walls.  SO, if you are reading this blob, and you do not have an invite to Pinterest yet, but you WANT one - please just let me know.  I will be happy to send you an invite so you can join in my addiction.  And it is just that - a serious, serious addiction.
SEE! Look at some of these cute things!






 

No comments: